What if the battery does not fit and I want to return it? You can return the battery to us within the statutory period of 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. Provided it meets a number of conditions.
- We can only take a product back if it is undamaged and unused;
- A product can only be returned if it is returned in exactly the same condition. This means that all information brochures and the like that were originally included must be returned;
- If we notice that a product has been used, dirty, damaged or shows signs of wear, we cannot accept it and we cannot refund the product;
- The products must be returned in their original packaging (no packaging must be missing);
- Unfortunately, if you already filled your ‘conventional’ batterie with the included acid the battery canNOT be returned;
Again, filled ‘conventional’ batteries may NOT be sent by post, this is legally stipulated. It is therefore very important to first compare the old battery with the new one, before you add the supplied acid and use the battery.
If the battery does not fit, please contact us. You will receive the instructions for returning the battery from us. If you accidentally ordered the wrong battery yourself, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. In the unlikely event that our website has recommended the wrong battery, you will of course receive the shipping costs back from us. If you want to return a motorcycle battery, you can indicate this by contact us via mail or by filling in the return form and simply including it in your package.
5253 RK Nieuwkuijk
All orders placed on motorcyclebattery.shop are fulfilled by the Dutch postal company “PostNL”. Your order will be packed as carefully as possible, and if ordered before 5pm CEST, it will be shipped the same day. Free shipping from £130 to the United Kingdom.
You have a 6-month warranty on manufacturing and manufacturing errors on our batteries.
The invoice date is the date on which the warranty starts and can only be used if proof of purchase is present. In case of obvious factory and / or production errors, the motor battery will be replaced free of charge by motorcyclebattery.shop.
Factory errors can include:
- Battery gives 10 volts after charging, which means that probably 1 cell is broken;
- Battery pole has been released;
- Battery leaks on welds;
- All other matters are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty but 9 out of 10 times occur due to undercharging, overcharging, broken regulator, frost, or topping up with acid yourself;
- If you are convinced that it is a factory defect, you must return the battery to us and we will test the battery for 24 hours.